Friday, August 3, 2012

How we LOVE vol III







fuckyeahgaycouples:

This man on the left stood outside the UConn student union shouting that rappers, feminists, and homosexuals are going to hell, so my boyfriend (left) and I (right) decided to stand next to him and kiss in order to show him that his hate can’t drown out our love for each other :D
In this picture he has his eyes closed, which I believe best demonstrates the willful ignorance of those who spew hate against gay people. After the picture was taken, he said, “you guys give me the creeps!”
Fuck him…




fuckyeahgaycouples:

This is my boyfriend Aaron and myself. I’m on the right, him the left. The photo was taken on our 9 month, and also the first time we’ve ever gotten to meet. Long distance sucks, but we’re together even after a bit of a rough patch. I love him so much and I don’t know what I’ll do if I lose him. I plan on marrying him some day.





fuckyeahgaycouples:

Me (somethingfunnyorsmart.tumblr.com) and my baby(drunkonasurfboard.tumblr.com) , 10 months and going strong (:

No comments:

Post a Comment